Thursday, November 27, 2014

Introduction and Dreams from "Mind Traveler Time Traveler" Journal



Mind Traveler Time Traveler
Stanley Janoski’s journal about his dreams, philosophy, and ideas for the future.
 Vol.1 – 3

The list of futuristic ideas was inspired from several dreams I have had during the past few years while in college. I use these dreams as the bases of my own vision for a future. The ideas created are uniquely mine; however, I have gathered inspiration for some of my ideas from multiple sources. Some of the dreams I will share are controversial; however, I will write them freely. When reading this list of ideas, refrain from using personal bias or negative criticism. In this article there are three volumes; the reason for this is that I have written the first article in the beginning of one of my third college semester and continued the second volume at the end of my fourth college semester. These two volumes were first written on paper and then converted into a digital format. The third volume is my latest ideas which I have written during summer vacation. This volume was done entirely on computer. There could be more volumes after this one; however, it is unlikely. The document starts with a small bio of myself, next my philosophy on life, then I will write about my dreams, and finally I will build a list of ideas based upon my dreams. I have separated my list of ideas into three categories: society, technology, and government. This list can be categorized throughout the three volumes. Let’s get started. 

My Bio:
My name is Stanley Janoski. I am a 24 years old college student studying at two community colleges. I currently have a game design certificate and an entrepreneur certificate. I am currently working on getting my Game Design Degree. My dream is to make games, movies, or even find ways to bring my ideas to life. It would be my greatest achievement to make something that I can truly express my creativity and imagination. However, I am still living with my dad and find it near impossible to find a job. On my free time I am learning to program for games, write to my existing journals, and practice Japanese.  
I was born in California. When I was a child I moved to Texas. During middle school, I moved from Texas to Brazil. From Brazil I moved back to Texas for high school. Occasionally, I travel back and forth. However, now that I’m in college, I rarely travel. Instead, I dedicate myself to my profession, choirs, and school work. 
Being that I have been in college since 2007, it’s been really hard finding a job. The reason it’s hard for me to find a job is because I have no previous job experience during the last several years. The last job I took was in 2008 cleaning carpets, now that it’s 2013 and I have dedicated myself to college, it feels impossible to get a job. Nevertheless, my goal in life is not to work for someone else, I want to work for myself. I want to be a creator. I want to make my own games. It’s critical for me to do something that I can pour my imagination and express my passion for technology. Nevertheless, the truth remains, I need a job. Therefore, I have decided to sell my personal journals. There’s no guarantee it will make money due to my lack of grammar inperfection, but it’s worth a try. 
My philosophy of life is something I consider unique. I will start by saying. In the milky way, there is a galaxy. In the galaxy, there is a solar system. In the solar system, there is a planet. Earth. Earth is the home to billions of individuals. They all have their differences; however, they are all human. They are in the process of learning to get along. It is critical for them to get along, otherwise they will eventually disappear. 
In addition to my philosophical beliefs, one can take their last breath just as fast as their first. Since it’s obvious we are like a singularity in the universe, our existence is extremely precious. Therefore, it should be common sense that we should respect life and respect other individuals. This brings me to the idea that I believe we live to serve and do great things with each other.  In further details, we should be guided by moral, ethic, tradition, principles based on common sense, compassion, social harmony, logic, understanding of oneself, educate, courtesy, and a personal strive to become more than human. 
An idea I would like to share that expresses the logic on how I see life is: Imagine you are the only person on earth. You don’t know your purpose. Therefore, you have to learn to adapt, create, and survive. Since religion and understanding of the world around you isn’t given to you at birth, you have to attain knowledge yourself. With this idea in mind one has to learn for themself and seek their own purpose in life. I believe that purpose shares the same for everyone. Learn to survive, structure, and progress. 


My dreams: 
I have had many dreams; most of which I have written down throughout all my journals. I understand dreams, according to science at the moment, are signals from the body to the brain. Some say dreams have meaning; however, I see it as a clutter of useless thoughts (more like mind garbage). Dreams, nonetheless, can be extremely valuable sometimes, because it acts freely of the real world allowing a person to imagine and partake in situations that are non-relative to real life. Therefore, I find my dreams about the future very interesting and something worth sharing. There are some dreams I found inappropriate or perhaps too contradictory. Nevertheless, I will list six dreams that have left the biggest impression on me and my ideas for the future. Some individuals might find the last dream I list controversial because it has a mix of mild adult elements. 
My first dream was the dream that inspired me the most. It took place in the blue sky filled with clouds. After going through a cloud a city that was hovering in a massive gap surrounded by clouds came into view. From far away it looked very bluish tint in color surrounded by many small odd shaped dots. As I came closer shapes, reflections, and a swarm of moving vehicles emerged. The buildings were white, some grey, mixed with dark blue. Some building were all white with yellow bands around them. The vehicles were very smooth shaped by design and even transparent looking. The buildings were interconnected with bridges and walkways. On the walkways many individuals, including children, were walking, gazing, and even seemed to be singing. I passed them by and I am suddenly blinded by the sun and the reflection off the buildings until suddenly disappearing into the clouds. 
My second dream was very industrial looking. I was flying once more across a landscape of planer and cubic shaped buildings filled with vehicles of all shapes and sizes flying fast and slow everywhere. The architecture of the buildings can be best compared to the attack on the first death star in Star Wars when the rebel fleet entered the trench run. However, this scenery was very bright, white, and reflective from the flying vehicles that soared around it. One massive object in particular was a ship surrounded by white steam that came out from its sides. The dream suddenly changed to a different scene where I was on a green field of grass with a single tree on the horizon and in front of me was a lady in a white dress and straw hat with her hair and laundry sheets flowing in the heavy wind. She was doing her launder the old fashion way by using the sun. To add more detail, she was clipping the clothes from her basket onto a tether.  Nevertheless, the field of grass behind her stops, as if a cliff, revealing an entire scenery of flying vehicles, planer shaped buildings, and the massive ship letting off white steam. 
My third dream takes place on a tropical island. On the island was a small walking path surrounded by a hill on one side with brush, flowers, and even lizards (the ones seen in the Galapagos). On the other side of the trail was the ocean. In the distance there were more islands. As I went down the path, the side with the ocean turned to rock and many lizards and seagulls stood staring at me. Every once in a while, as I was walking down the path, there would be a flying vehicle that passes by. The flying vehicles in this dream were different than the one in previous dreams. These flying vehicles were more outdates and even rusty looking. One particular craft that I can remember was one looking like a D-day raft boat that carried soldiers onto the shores. Next the dream transitioned me to looking outward towards the ocean as if I was looking out of the window of a convertible car. As I passed horizontally by the beaches, I could see the crystal clear greenish blue waters. In some areas, there appeared to be chests and creates in the sand (under the water). I came across a dock with a red, black, and white speed boat (like the ones seen today) with shiny metallic bars and rails. Then the dream ends. 
On my fourth dream, I am truly amazed at the details I was presented. It was as if I had been in space for a while and was arriving upon my destination. The inside of the room I was in was very shady. It had a wall with purple and grey separated by a black line. The walls looked convexed (going towards the room) but with the window was indented in an oval shape with an oval shaped window (similar to an airplane) that was also indented (bulged outward). As I stared outside the window a planet slowly came into view. The sun sank past the planet’s atmosphere as a space station came into view with millions of small lights and sudden details. The station was in the planet’s shade and was rotating. It was cylindrical shaped with two rings at both ends attached by four cylinder shaped bridges. The middle was a massive rind completed with a plantation of rectangle panels that extended beyond the ends of the ring. At the bottom of the station was a nested grid of what seemed to be large wires (like an old TV antenna). Then the dream ends.
In my fifth dream I was overlooking a busy street with a bluish atmospheric tint (it was dark as if a cloudy day). The street was wide with a lot of people. Describing the buildings is a bit hazy; nevertheless, the buildings were tall, some smoothed others very artistic with designs, (such as sharp neon light designs or glued on vector art), some had circular windows, and some had blue light coming from the bottom of the building for a glowing effect. The people in the street had all sorts of strange and elegant fashions. From the large patch of people there seemed to be two males with Viking helmets on that were walking and talking. There was also a young boy with an old sailors uniform. After observing the street for a very short time, the dream gets hard to remember. Later in the dream I remember jumping places. It’s very hazy. I remember seeing various things that I will write down and try to explain later in this journal.

My final dream is highly controversial (those who read this should bear in mind that it is a dream and I do not have control of what happens within a dream, because it my beleife that dreams are made from our subconscious. It starts with two kids, a young white boy and a young Asian girl. They were both around 10 to 12 years old. Their clothes were like something out of the movie Tron. They were wearing what seemed to be a black stretched, leather, and flexible material with neon light lacings and grooves. The boy’s suit covered his entire body; including his hands, neck, and feet. He has very light (almost white) short blond hair (spikey hair style) and greenish-blue eyes. The girl’s clothes were like a one piece bathing suit; covering her hands, neck, and feet, but showing skin on her back and legs. The neon light lining, at the edges and designs, on her suit transitioned from pink, purple, and light bluish-green color. The girl’s hair was also rolled up in two buns on both sides of her head. Her hair also had violet highlights going horizontally to the center of her head. They both were at a retirement home and trying to communicate with a ghost digitally. The ghost used his energy against the little boy and threw him against a pillar. Then the dream transitions to the Asian girl running at night on a black glossy floor to the ledge of a tall building overlooking other buildings in the distance. She lays down in the sphinx position and a near invisible and reflective floating tape with a white glowing side underneath begins to transform (much like the transformation in the transformers movie) a large chunk of the building’s ledge also transforms and as it transforms it pulls her downwards (as it transitions, more of the white neon glowing tape appears under the moving parts morphing from the ledge). Then the girl is in the sphinx position as the transition morphs into what seems as a small car trunk on the side and under the ledge of a building. The impression I got was as if it was meant to be a secret hiding place. After she laid over to one side, a small invisible, floating, neon graphical interface appeared. The graphics appeared to be like that of a DVD player or a TV remote. However some of the graphics were animated with swirls and bumping into each other effects. Then the dream transitions to another scene in which it is night and raining. The Asian girl gets into an erotic looking taxi which had an erotic female driver, who was driving a vehicle that was part car and part motorcycle. The driver had retro red clothes on (vest-looking shirt and short shorts) and black stalkings. The interior was white and yellow; however, the outside was yellow and red with white crisscross netting that faded onto of the red on the back of the taxi. The shape of the entire taxi was like a bulbed tear drop.  The taxi’s design was even more strange because the driver had to drive the car partially sitting and partially standing up. The Asian girl sat in what looked like the passenger cart (like an English motorcycle) at the side of the driver (leaning up against the driver’s leg). The Asian girl entered the taxi and the driver smiled as if she already knew where to go. The next scene the Asian girl was dropped off at her house. She had the same suit as before; however, she was also wearing a long coat. As she walked to the house it began to snow. There was a flying car that passed by in the foreground as it proceeded to land and drive on the street (it had a very triangular shape; like from the F-zero game series). The dream ends there. 
Now that the dreams are covered, it’s time to list all the ideas covered in all three volumes from my journals. There are some contradictory elements in this list of ideas; the reason being is because the ideas expressed do not have the same ideologies and mentality expressed today, therefore try to refrain from bias opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment