Saturday, February 27, 2016

Communicating With The Spirit World Using Modern Technology



While doing research on “The Devil’s Bible” (Also known as the Codex Gigas. It's a historical and controversial book. It's not the satanic bible (I despise that stuff); I’ll put a link bellow), I discovered a device that grew my fascination with the spirit world and paranormal technology. I am still yet a skeptic and have yet to completely credit the existence of a spirit world. However, the device is called a “spirit box” and is used to communicate with spirits. While watching some videos, it seems evident that spirits communicating through the device are intelligent and intellectual and to an extent have the ability to communicate just as human do in the real world. I am also fascinated with another technology called an SLS Camera which can be used to capture energy anomalies by camera using color patterns and skeletal tracking. Watching the video seems to draw me closer to the idea that there can in fact exist a spiritual life and that it is as real as our physical reality. Watching the videos also raises questions on many subject regarding an objective reality, the conditions of the afterlife, and question not yet resolved on Earth. Furthermore, I think with the use of science and further technological advancements we can soon understand new realms of the objective reality and bring lights on the subject of spirituality and religion. Perhaps one day we can communicate with spirits clearly and effectively and incorporate such communications with everyday life.

Here is a link of the videos I watched; also feel free to subscribe to Youtube’s Huff Paranormal:



Here's a link to the devil’s bible (I love to understand it one day if possible, I think such a read can prove interesting if not skeptically insightful):

No comments:

Post a Comment