Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My Ideas for Our Current System of Government


I recently came up with ideas to perhaps improve our system of government. It may be useless; however, I thought I should mention them anyways. 

My first idea involves the testing of laws. Perhaps before a law is enacted, it could be maybe tested. I understand that before laws are implemented they are possibly looked at from every angle to ensure functionality. It’s my believe that maybe it could undergo a testing phase before completely becoming a complete and fully enacted law, perhaps to see how people feel about it or if they find it logical or useful.

My second idea is a back-up plan in case there is a government shutdown or if there’s an economic collapse. I propose that maybe three days after a collapse, a heavy investigation of all its members should be done. As a rough thought, I think it would be a good idea to launch an investigation on every member related to law making and any relation centered around high positions or position of important associated decision making. Perhaps it would be a good idea to investigate each individual’s financial inquiries, lobbyist gains, individuals of association, and any other relevant information. The purpose of such an investigation is to look for any sign of corruption or to see who is behind such actions. Then all that is relevant to corruption should be made instantly public.

My third idea goes with the second idea. When there is a government shut down or an economic collapse. I propose a secret safety net where the government has some sort of supply of economic stability in which can be used to continue and run the government until all corruption is sought out (weeded out) and plans can be made to reboot the government. I also believe there should be a system in which the government can keep the economy running at a bare minimum or find a safety plan to keep the value of the currency alive.


My fourth idea is if the other two previous idea are undo-able. It is a plan to reboot the government and its laws to a previous date. Consider this like a system restore point on a windows computer. When there is a problem and the computer crashes, a system restore helps reboot the computer to a previous and functional time period. 

My fifth idea has more to do with economics. Margret Thatcher proposed to freeze export and import and prioritizing on building internal growth and rebuilding the economic infrastructure within the country. I believe this can be done by lowering taxes for individuals, households and businesses, and encouraging and giving incentives for entrepreneurs and small businesses. I don't believe corporations should be encouraged because of their already establishment of wealth. I believe long lasting growth will come from non-corporate entities. Furthermore, once economic growth becomes plentiful, productive and infrustructure becomes stable, then the idea of reopening import and export can be considered.


No comments:

Post a Comment