Friday, July 10, 2015

My Vision


I want to be a creator. A creator creates things. As a creator I want to make things I find inspiring and interesting to myself and hopefully others. I am not creating things for wealth; however, I was told how a person becomes wealthy is through the accumulation of assets. I want to create things I can be proud of and which gives me the ability to create more things. In a short documentary about Lamborghinis decorated with bosozoku features, Shinichi Moroboshi stated in Japanese. "The way I'm living, I hope I inspire young people. Back then, I just wanted to stand out... To take the road less traveled. I drive through life... And create my own future. I make roads. Where there are no roads." I have fallen in love with this quote and I want it to be a reflection of my life. I guess one could consider this as a vision of an artist. If such a case, then I am an artist. I want to be able to share my vision. My ideas. One day I hope that the world knows what I've created. And, one day I hope to inspire a new generation of minds. To take the road less taken and to create roads where there are none. 





Art by john35photography

No comments:

Post a Comment