Friday, June 12, 2015

Controversial Politics, Government Conspiracies, Martial Law and One World Takeover (Caution, heavy material)


Caution, I recommend most audience to skip this blog post because it is extremely heavy, detailed, graphical, and highly controversial.

When it comes to politics, I normally keep my beliefs to myself. It’s definitely not a subject I would openly discuss with anyone. Some of the reasons why, is that there has to be a willingness to be open minded and to put ignorance, biases, irrationality, and stereotyping aside. The overall reason why I don’t express my opinion is because it often leads to conflict. The only people I would more than likely feel free to express my own opinions is with people I know, trust, and who have a sense of rationality. If i may state an example, it often seems hard to tell anyone how I don't have an allegiance to any political party. If I had a choice, I would make my own party, I guess this would probably classify me as independent. Nevertheless, as of now I rather not ever talk about politics. However, being that I have an openness to blog about anything, I would like to discuss the current government conspiracies that seem to currently interest me the most.

(Extreme caution, this article features heavy and detailed conspiratorial material.)

Click to show.
Click to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment