Monday, June 29, 2015

Currency-less economies and state-created back-up currency


Should there be such things as a no currency system? I believe it’s a good idea perhaps to switch to such a system in the future. However, with today’s economic infrastructure and possible exploitation, I believe it’s not a good idea. The reason for this is because I believe there should be technologies that should exists prior for sustainable, potential mass manufacturing, if not a mass surplus of goods and resources. I personally believe the nation, along with the world, is not ready for such an economic system. If such a system were to be done today, it would most likely be done through a credit if not debt system. To simply state I believe it would be nearly impossible. I believe a currency-less society, such as that of Star Treks, can be done however, is a long while away if it were to be implemented properly. Moving on, if the economy were to collapse, I believe it would not be a good idea to go to a currency-less system or to switch to a foreign or new currency. I believe it would be a good idea for every states to instead have their own version of currency or perhaps a form of goods or any natural resource to back up their currency. By each state in the US having their own state-created currency system as back up in case the economy crashes, they can make it easier to perhaps transition back into the gold standard or have another means of economic survive and sustainability. I also believe that maybe going backwards or transitioning to an earlier time period in history, a state could also find alternative ways to survive a financial collapse.


No comments:

Post a Comment