Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mixed Reality Theory


After coming up with the theory for Eplicas in one of my previous posts, I revisited the idea of realities and came up with another fantasy theory. Could it be that realities are constantly merging, altering distorting or manipulating our current actual reality? I mean there are days where I experience an event and reflect on how I felt the outcome could have been different or how unique the outcome had been. There are other times where I wake up in the morning and feel like my life went through a reset or as if a planned event almost like if some force was taking the role as the dungeon master of my life and was constantly altering my reality by implementing challenges, obstacles and events to test my vary character and decisions. As strange as it sounds, I call this the Mixed Reality Theory, because it’s a theory that our objective reality is constantly manipulated, altered, distorted or merging by external realities, unknown forces or variables.

No comments:

Post a Comment