Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Passion for Writing


I have always had a passion for writing. To explore and write about my wildest imaginations is as if painting a canvas using words. I find the use of literature to be more vivid then any lines or colors. Although I love to write, I don’t always find the time to write. It seems my attention is directed towards other more considerably important things. I had the desire to be an author once; however, seeing the competition of authors and books racing on the shelves at book stores, it seems unlikely I would sell a single copy. No money, no editor, no point in try to make sales. Although this sounds depressing, I found true inspiration to simply write for myself. Doing so allows me to live in my own imagination. By coming up with ideas and writing them down I can further bring them to life by conceptualizing drawings and 3D renderings. Thus, bringing my ideas to life. I guess it’s only right that I’m a person who lives in my own fantasy and imagination. I find my imagination being the most interesting, useful and inspirational place I can escape to. After all, when life gives you the opposite of what you dream, perhaps it’s best to find a new world within oneself. Nonetheless, it would be a good idea to share my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment