Sunday, January 11, 2015

Conspiracies and the Paranormal


For a long time I have been fascinated by conspiracies and the paranormal. When I was younger, I use to stay up all night listening to Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell and George Noory.  One day while heavily interested in watching UFO sightings, I decided to conduct some research on the paranormal. For a process of two entire weeks, I researched almost everything there is to know regarding conspiracy and the paranormal. What I found was not only bizarre, terrifying or debatable, it was interesting and fascinating. I’m sure this type of research is highly controversial and is not for everyone, especially the faint of heart. Often it’s difficult to have an open mind, because of this I have had to develop techniques to keep myself from becoming one of those tin hat guys. My rules are: listen, observe, and think. Never take action. Metaphorically speaking, keep one foot in and one foot out, meaning listen but don’t entirely believe. It is wise to respect the unknown. When referring to conspiracy in conversation, use it as a source and not factual data. For example: “According to conspiracy… etc.” By using it as a source in such a manner, it can be regarded as respectable reference for information. Also by stating the source as a conspiracy or reference to the paranormal, one will understand the source is information and is a possibility to credibility. The reason I use conspiracy and the paranormal as a source is because I believe everything can be utilized as information.

In the duration of two weeks, I’ve researched various amount of conspiracy and paranormal topics. Topics such as a list of the following: I’ve done research over the “Greys” (Zeta Reticuli\ Serius Orion); Roswell and Area 51 (interview, agenda); UFOs (Function and design of a UFO, summoning UFOs); Crop circles; various other types of extraterrestrials (no necks, Planadians, green men, mini aliens, light\energy beings, shape shifters, reptilians, wing makers…etc.); Earth portals; Planet X; cryptids; Masons; Illuminati; Elites; shadow government (one world order, fema camps, bio facilities, manipulation technology); The continuing Apollo missions; interstellar travels; secret government weapons and capabilities; Middle Earth; time travel (John Teetor; project Pegasus; the Philadelphia experiment); Our ancient history (mining the Earth in Peru); free energy (Nicolas Tesla, Coral castle); rune stones and earth circles; forbidden people and places in the world (pyramids around the world); giants; forbidden archaeology; forgotten bible scrolls (book of Enoch); secret moon structures and bases (US and Nazi base, crashed Anunnoki ship and recovered female); spirits, demons, dark forces, shamanism and psychics; spirit science; spirit world, heaven hell (sounds of hell); mystic creatures (fairies, sea monsters, sounds of bloop, and the great leviathan) …etc. I can talk about each topic in detail. There are so much more I forgot to mention, but that’s the ones I can remember. Nevertheless, although I find it fascinating and an interesting source for information, I would highly discourage others from conducting the same research, because some of these topics can induce paranoia or panic. I found it best to conduct the research with a scientific based mindset and utilize all research as information.

Two videos I recommend that I find very interesting:
Best UFO Vids From Around The World September 2014!
Secret NASA Photos
Anunnaki and Ancient Hidden Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment