Sunday, January 11, 2015

Proud to Step On a LEGO


My childhood and middle school years all had one thing in common, LEGOS. I think the reason I’m so creative now-a-days is because I grew up enjoying my time building things. My parents made the best decision possible when they found three large crates of LEGOS being sold at a garage sale. Ever since then, my mind has grown in a fantasy world where I could find ways to bring it to life with the use of LEGOS. Often I would lay out all the LEGOS on a carpet with my brother and sister and simply build. I have even had times where I would use every single blocks we had to make one object, like a multifunction building, and would wish there were more. Having the amount of fun I had while playing with LEGOS, I highly recommend all parents to get LEGOS for their children or even pre-teenager. Don’t just buy one pack, go online and buy them by the barrels, because I believe once they start building, their creativity will refuse to allow them to quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment