Sunday, January 4, 2015

Suggestion for Personal Tradition


All human life is unique. Everyone is like a book with their own story to tell. I think every story should have a little something that makes them a little bit more unique. I came up with the suggestion that everyone should have their own personal tradition. This could be a hobby, daily ritual or a simple action that is unique only to oneself. For example, Pope John Paul II kissed the ground after he gets off an airplane flight. I personally swish my hair and jump three times after I turn of the shower. I think everyone should have a unique, creative and interesting personal tradition that maybe even others won’t completely understand. I invite the strange and welcome the absurd. I think this will make everyone unique and help develop more of a personal relationship with oneself or attract the possible curiosity of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment