Sunday, January 11, 2015

Taking On an Acting Role


I’m sure everybody has played make believe when they were young. I say what’s the point in quitting. The reason I’m saying this is because after playing a great game or watching an awesome movie, I like to make believe I’m one of the characters or maybe a made up character in the game or movie’s universe. I often come up with back stories, ideas, mental designs and scenarios while day dreaming living in that fictional world. Often I get inspired and start to write or draw in my little note pad, which I normally look at this for inspiration later on. In addition to that, while I listen to songs, I also think of scenarios in which makes listening far more entertaining. I guess it’s part of having a vivid imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment