Friday, January 23, 2015

Personal Fashion & Style


I have to state that I have a passion for fashion. Although I feel it’s not very popular here in the United States, I feel it’s a must for everyone to have a respected style or fashion sense. After all, it seem no one escapes judgment by appearance. Often when I go to college I normally see the average jeans, something with camo, or someone dressing like someone popular. I think this is okay if that’s the look one is looking for, but I think there’s so much more that can be done to reinvision oneself and improve one’s image. I feel it gives one a sense of originality or unique character. I also think having a sense of fashion can be used to describe one’s mood, personality and interests. If the fashion style is abstract or unique it could also make it hard for others to stereotype or shape a perspective of an individual. I think this could be good or bad. I don't think fashion always has to represent something about an individual. I think it's great for everyone to try different fashion styles. When I dress in something I consider fashionable, I often feel good, charismatic, more outgoing and confident about myself. My personal fashion style revolves around an Asian fashion sense, particularly Korean and maybe Japanese. I also enjoy the urban upper class New York look, even though I often don’t have money to afford such a luxurious style. Style is another thing I think everyone should have. I think everyone should experiment and get feedback from different styles of fashion. I would also consider being random a unique style in fashion. In places like Japan and Korea, this is common. Some styles may even be a collage of styles. Having a sense of style gives a person a special kind of uniqueness; that is if they don’t go overboard with it. I think by having different styles and fashion senses individuals will find others more interesting, influential, and perhaps even friendlier and possibly even improve social interaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment