Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Being an Introvert


It seems to me that the fear of being alone is something almost everyone fears. I find comfort in being alone. It’s nice and peaceful and gives me the opportunity to think and do personalized activates. I should add the best things I do are by myself. I love creating art, writing stories, reading, playing videogames, and doing single person activities because they are things I can do alone. Being an introvert doesn’t necessarily mean I dislike others. I enjoy to be in the company of others. I particularly enjoy being with friends and family. I believe I can get along fine with anyone. I just prefer solitude because of the personal freedoms it offers. Nonetheless, being an introvert I should add that I feel there could be possible dangers of physical or mental isolation at times; therefore, it’s good to remember to socialize once in a while for the sake of not feeling too isolated, becoming socially awkward or becoming completely anti-social.

No comments:

Post a Comment