Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Difficulties with Friends


To me friends are more than individuals I associate and share similar interests with. They are individuals that help uplift, excite, and bring joy to my life. I find the most greatful friends to overlook another’s faults, forgive the unintentional, and help each other when another’s at their worst. In essence they are an extension of my own family. Although I heavily value friendships, I personally often find it rather difficult to keep in touch with friends. I’m not sure why this is. I feel like it’s work to keep in touch. Perhaps it’s because of my introversion or that I prefer others to visit me instead of me going to them. Nevertheless, once I make friends, I will always value another’s friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment