Sunday, December 21, 2014

Respecting What’s Erotic and What’s Innocent


It’s my belief that one should respect what’s erotic as well what’s innocent. There are many individuals I know that seek pleasure in adult entertainment or have interests in an erotic lifestyle; some that have never sexually interacted with another and others that enjoy or have had the company of many. There are others individuals I know that have religious values that appraise innocence. Most of their values stand against or want to seek reconciliation for those who seek indecent interests. It’s my belief that one should respect the values of both those who seek innocence and those who find pleasure in adult entertainment and erotic life styles, for both are subjected to the differences of personal life styles. I believe such interests, both erotic and innocent, should be accepted and should have no need to be kept secret or condemned. Is it not the reason for free will to decide the life style one desires? It seems fair to me that if one is in dislike to the life style of another, then they should respectfully state their disposition to those who do find enjoyment in such different life style choices. I believe by doing such will create a harmonious balance between what's erotic and what's innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment