Friday, December 12, 2014

My Losing Weight Hypothesis



Here are some methods I found personally beneficial and effective for maintaining weight and that could be useful for other who want to lose weight. 
  1. Tummy tuck: Fat builds on stomach that one lets loose. Constantly remind yourself to tuck in your stomach and stand straight. This is the hardest yet efficient way to have a good habit to lose weight. I consider this a form of self-discipline.
  2. Snack throughout the day: By having no time frame, the body doesn’t store fat. Instead, it uses the nutrients from the food whenever it can because the body never establishes a routine to store fat. Another good idea is to eat in less portions, I think it shrinks the stomach which helps burn food faster. 
  3. Eat a lot less junk food: Cut down on fatty and whole grain foods, eat less fast food, and avoid consuming products with artificial sugar.
  4. Eat things more natural: I found myself building my metabolism by eating fruits; especially berries and nuts. A high metabolism is key to maintaining and losing weight.
  5. Sleep whenever tired: this includes getting at least eight hours of sleep. Tiredness can lead to unnecessary stress. I found sleeping keeps the brain fresh.
  6. Eliminate unnecessary stress: this can be a challenge. Anything undesirable had the potential of creating stress. I found stress to affect one’s mind and potentially affect one’s body subconsciously.
  7. Exercising and doing things with action: Most times when people want to lose weight, they think about exercising. I personally enjoy running and trail riding. I think exercising is excellent; however, doing things with more energy and action is also a great idea, like chores, walking the dog, or small things like parkouring over a sofa. I found it helpful to keep on the move whenever needed. Also, when I exercise, I exercise to tone and not build muscles I must  maintain. By toning, I can maintain fitness because I’m using my body in a way that maintains itself.
  8. Use more brain power: Your brain also takes energy, and lots of it. Keep it maintained by not drinking or using unnecessary or harmful substances and it will take care of you. I have a personal hypothesis that’s the way one thinks along with the way one behaves, can possibly influence the way one looks as they grow older.

No comments:

Post a Comment